Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Album Art View request  (Read 1718 times)

joebloggscity

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Album Art View request
« on: October 07, 2023, 09:20:57 AM »
hi

Fristly, thank you so much for the update, a few bugs but I'll let you know them in time if they keep recurring.

One request:
Sethe pic attachment.

In the old Wacup, in the Album view you would get the list of albums with the album art as a column option on the left, which was great.

The new options just post albums in a big mess now.

I just wanted to ask if you could please add back the way it was.

Just my preference. I'll def make a donation soon also. I've been a Winamp/Wacup user for 20+ years.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Album Art View request
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 11:36:16 AM »
The 'details' albumart view mode hasn't been implemented yet (options are controlled via the top-right settings button) which is what I assume you're referring to nor is everything as part of the "beta" preview build that went up over the past 2 weeks & is more about ironing out things that beta testing or putting of reporting issues has left unresolved. So if there are other issues, waiting to report them is not going to be helpful & you need to report them.

-dro

joebloggscity

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Album Art View request
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 08:28:56 PM »
okay i'll report the other one in a new thread.

thx for the reply