Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Recommend Reverb Add-on  (Read 2981 times)

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Recommend Reverb Add-on
« on: January 22, 2021, 05:12:48 AM »
Looking for suggestions for a simple reverb add-on that plays nice with WACUP. Heck, it may already be 'somewhere' in the vast functionality and depths of this gorgeous player. -thx

Mits

• View Profile
Re: Recommend Reverb Add-on
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 01:17:11 PM »
The Winamp Freeverb plugin does not work?

I think it's time to compile a database of what works... Dr Flay made a good start here https://getwacup.com/community/index.php/topic,1062.0.html

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 05:27:29 PM »
I think it's time to compile a database of what works...
There'd need to be some guidelines on what counts as 'works'. As I'd not count anything that requires having to be run as admin as works even if it does, that's not a practical solution. Same goes for whether something is viable to use in a portable install or if it needs specific runtimes & all of that.

Now maybe it's me just thinking more stringently (as a lot of this stuff was ignored by plug-in devs from what I saw with the old winamp site submissions) otherwise seeing something rated as 'works' implies a lot to most users but it's then also how to make it clear there are issues with ones that can work but need workarounds to get them working.

-dro

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 10:23:27 PM »
The Winamp Freeverb plugin does not work?
It does work, but I wanted suggestions of others. Preferably one with a 'Classic" skin, like 'Enhancer'. My searches not fruitful, hence this post.