Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: unhiding wacup  (Read 2790 times)

lopsy33333

• View Profile
unhiding wacup
« on: November 02, 2022, 09:07:05 AM »
hello! whilst exploring the wacup interface i hit one of the buttons next to the small clock (pretty sure it was the I) and now wacup is permanently hidden, even after a restart. since it's on the main interface i'm sure there's an easy way to undo this, i just can't find it.

how do i unhide wacup after pressing the hide button?
thanks!

lopsy33333

• View Profile
Re: unhiding wacup
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 09:57:45 AM »
whoops, fixed: had hit the double-size button, which seems to scale relative to the top-left of the screen. got pushed off-screen to the right - disabling double-size brought it back.

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 05:44:34 AM »
What version of WACUP are you using?

That should not happen. Resizing the main player window should scale relative to the top left corner of the window (not the monitor screen).
Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Eris Lund

• The Skin Guy, Official Modern Skin tech support
  • Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • Eris Lund's Github
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 06:34:36 AM »
What is described happens in both the preview and current beta builds.

Currently building the fourth (and best) incarnation of Classic Skins in Modern Skins
https://github.com/0x5066/DeClassified
Current maintainer of the WACUP version of Winamp Modern.
https://github.com/0x5066/WinampModernPP
I made that one skin that one time.
https://github.com/0x5066/Winamp2000SP4

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 12:59:13 PM »
Changing double or triple size mode can vary a bit on how it's going to adjust the position of the windows depending on where they are at the time as well as what type of skin is being used. For classic skins there are also some issues with the handling depending on which monitor if it's a multi-monitor setup it is & the relative position of the monitor that WACUP is running on compared to the primary one. Additionally when the windows are not grouped then things can change around as well. I don't have any intentions on changing the behaviour that's used for now after the mess that went one post-preview build with it.

-dro