Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modern v1.2  (Read 203481 times)

ScoobydooNZ

• View Profile
Re: Big Bento Modern v1.1.5
« Reply #210 on: April 10, 2021, 06:19:04 AM »
Okay so now I'm using 5.666 Build 3516 Dec 12 2013 and it seems to be going okay. Thanks.

However I have another question. Is it possible to detach the Playlist and Media Library Viewers from the Player interface?

ariszlo

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 10, 2021, 11:15:50 AM »
I don't think so but Victhor knows best. If you prefer a skin with several windows then you might want to check out Winamp Classic Modern.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2021, 07:10:54 PM »
Okay so now I'm using 5.666 Build 3516 Dec 12 2013 and it seems to be going okay. Thanks.

However I have another question. Is it possible to detach the Playlist and Media Library Viewers from the Player interface?

Ariszlo is right, no chance here for detachable components, it's a nightmare of a code as it is, let alone allowing some windows to pop out of the SUI.. simply impossible.

A skin that has SUI and windowed components is Kameleon by Leechbite, you should check it out (though, I must warn you, it's not the more stable of his skins..)

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Big Bento Modern v1.2
« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2021, 10:14:42 PM »
v1.2 is now available & remember if you want to / can do it to give victhor a thank you maybe even as a donation (see the first post).

-dro

jefftiger

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2021, 07:59:48 PM »
I'm a big fan of the Big Bento Modern Windows 10 edition skin, which I've been running for a long time. I can't recall when this happened, but I no longer see any color in the slider button (not sure of the correct term for this!) in any of the media library vertical scroll bars (Artist, Album, or lower window) regardless of the color theme selected. It's become extremely difficult to see the button so that I control  the scroll bars with my mouse. My recollection is that these used to have a non-black color, depending on the color theme selected. I tried a new install of WACUP, but I still see the same behavior. Am I missing something obvious?

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2021, 08:30:08 PM »
Aaahh it was one of the first changes I made for the latest build (more than a year ago?), so I can't remember the exact reason behind it. It's probably due to how changing color themes on WACUP kept breaking scrollbars (goes black), so I made 'modern' scrollbars look more like 'non skinned' ones (which uses the same gfx as ML buttons and v5.666 PL scrollbar button), so switching between one and the other wouldn't look so different.
Yeah it's like falling on another issue fixing an issue... they do look harder to see I guess, but in my setup it was acceptable enough (though that may not be the case for every monitor / condition). If you have the previous version around, you can try swapping the new scrollbars.png with the old one (it's on 'SKINPATH/Window' folder).
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 08:31:23 PM by victhor »

jefftiger

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2021, 08:36:25 PM »
Ah, thanks for the explanation. So, it wasn't my imagination! I've found several color themes for which the contrast is acceptable. So, I will live with this minor inconvenience.

jefftiger

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2021, 08:56:36 PM »
I extracted the skin from an old beta release (probably with a v1.1.5 Big Bento modern release) and did as you suggested - move the scrollbars.png file over. That did indeed work well; the button is filled in making it very easy to view. Thanks for the recommendation!

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2021, 09:01:19 PM »
Cool, so my memory is not as f..cked up as I expected XD

440hercios

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2021, 06:08:11 PM »
I love it! Thanks!

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #220 on: September 08, 2021, 11:30:51 AM »
I'm glad you like it!

Zonger

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2021, 04:38:41 AM »
Been using Winamp since the AOL days when it would auto install with the dialup programs and this is the best its ever looked!

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2021, 04:54:42 AM »
Wow! That's saying a lot! Thanks!

brabus

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2022, 10:49:48 PM »
Wow! That's saying a lot! Thanks!
how to do it? New = Album art can be enabled on Playlist Tab now.

Der_Rio

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2023, 09:21:34 PM »
Hi!

I am missing the "integrated waveform seeker" option from older Big Bento Modern skins (1.1.5). Waveform Seeker is installed and works as a seperate window. But I can’t find the option to integrate it anymore.
Do I something wrong? Or is it removed from BBM 1.2? If so, will it return anytime?
I'm using WACUP 1.8.18.14282 as portabe install.

Rio  :)
Rio :)