Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: It's almost christmas, new modern skin : Cell V1  (Read 1677 times)

parisienne17

• French woman from pAris.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page with old and some recent work.
It's almost christmas, new modern skin : Cell V1
« on: December 18, 2023, 05:32:24 PM »
Here is my second skin, the port of the all mighty Sonitec's Cell skin for the good old Sonique.

Like it's ancestor, it's a compact player, housing album art and visualisation. Let milkdrop do have it's fun.

This somehow is a beta version with only one mode. There will be soon a V2 with added big and mini modes.
The up & down arrows have no action for now but everything else is working.

One more time this skin just couldn't have been made without the unvaluable help of Ariszlö who provided me knowledge, scripts and pointing my mistakes !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C1taTU3i7DAa63qhNJLGhODvsgZW4BCk/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 05:33:34 PM by parisienne17 »

ariszlo

• View Profile
Re: It's almost christmas, new modern skin : Cell V1
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 11:38:57 PM »
Nostalgic for Sonique, aren't you? The drop shadow of the layout with visualization looks better than the drop shadow of the layout with cover art.  8)

parisienne17

• French woman from pAris.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page with old and some recent work.
Re: It's almost christmas, new modern skin : Cell V1
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 05:04:23 AM »
In fact, it's the same except that covert art uses player foreground beeing, silly me, the same than background so shadow X2... My eyesight prevents me to notice this at 1st glance.

Thanks for the info.

Here is the preview, pre release of mini mode