Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Playlist location  (Read 5150 times)

hkr

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Playlist location
« on: January 24, 2017, 11:25:56 AM »
Would it be possible and/or hard to implement the playlist into the tab-view like in the skin sample:
https://getwacup.com/community/index.php/topic,70.0.html
It looks so tidy.

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Playlist location
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 02:24:22 PM »
This is already available. It is skin specific. Right now it is shipped with the Bento skin but it can be in any skin that wants to implement it.
In the bento skin, right click > options > Appearance > Show Playlist Tab
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:34:45 PM by Juanus »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Playlist location
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 03:46:31 PM »
For classic skins it's not possible due to how they work as separate windows (though it could be possible to do something to hack it into a side-panel of the media library window with a bit of abuse of the APIs setup to allow for the embedding seen in modern skins).

But ultimately it depends up on the skin being used as to whether it's been coded to support it (like with the Bento based skins) or if it can somehow be added in to a skin.

-dro