Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Hide/Blacklist specific Folders  (Read 1221 times)

OpenRift

• View Profile
Hide/Blacklist specific Folders
« on: December 06, 2021, 06:09:43 AM »
I'm a bit new to Winamp, but one pretty basic thing that I feel like should probably exist is the ability to blacklist certain folders to prevent winamp from adding said folder's files to your library. That's my only real gripe with it. I shouldn't have to rearrange my files or do some crazy script just to blacklist folders.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Hide/Blacklist specific Folders
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »
This is something that's already on the todo list for the replacement local library plug-in that's being worked on. The one still being used from Winamp 5.666 with the public preview build (as of this reply) sort of had the functionality if you used the watch folders feature & only ever used that but it's then still possible to add files from excluded folders via the other ways that files can be added.

-dro