Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #19100 (May 10th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #19100 (May 10th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Bluetooth play/pause while pairing Stereo with Bose Revolve II  (Read 1821 times)

wwfiwwg

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Hi,

I'm streaming a webradio with WACUP.
Every time I Pair the two Bose Revolve II to get Stereo, WACUP is pausing the player. I need to manually push the "play" button to restart de stream.

Windows 10 22H2, WACUP_Preview_v1_0_21_7236.

Is it possible to disable that feature ?

Thanks for your answer...

W.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Bluetooth play/pause while pairing Stereo with Bose Revolve II
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 01:47:17 PM »
It's not an intended feature & is most likely a bug in the handling of the live output device changing which is breaking things.

When you say you're streaming, are you generating the stream or listening to it? If you're generating the stream from WACUP & don't need to listen to it then a workaround would to be using the Ignorant Output plug-in option from preferences -> plug-ins -> output as the active output plug-in.

Otherwise it's down to needing newer output plug-ins that can better handle the intended output device changing which for now would involve trying out the beta build.

-dro

wwfiwwg

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Bluetooth play/pause while pairing Stereo with Bose Revolve II
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 02:17:31 PM »
Ok for the beta build. Thx for feedback.