Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Playlist Tab  (Read 5263 times)

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Playlist Tab
« on: October 20, 2017, 06:16:50 PM »
I do not know if this is a skin issue or an issue of the limitations of the modern skin engine
If you choose the "Show Playlist Tab" Option in the Appearances preference section and then click on the Playlist tab it brings your playlist into the full view.
However, when you click on the Media Library tab again, the playlist does not appear on the side again.
You have to pull the playlist back open.
It would be great if the tabs remembered their settings so that when you clicked on the Media Library again, the playlist would appear on the right again.
Maybe a way to choose how that behaves because I can see how both ways would be preferable to different people.
Please let me know if this does not make sense.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Playlist Tab
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »
I think you're referring to the playlist tab on the bento skins?
If so, there's a button at the bottom right of the Playlist tab which will open the playlist on the side while opening the ML too, have you seen it?

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Playlist Tab
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 05:25:26 PM »
OMG!
You just blew my mind! I didn't know that button was there! (and I also feel a little silly because I have been using Winamp for so long and still finding new things)

That button does exactly what I was looking to do. It brings you back to the last view you were on with the Playlist Editor open.
I guess it would be nice if when you clicked that button, it would remember that last width of the windows that you had.
Also, I guess there could be debate of whether this is the action that should happen when you click on the Media Library tab.

Thank you for pointing that out to me.