Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Media Library History Anomaly?  (Read 2998 times)

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Media Library History Anomaly?
« on: March 24, 2021, 08:30:48 PM »
Judging from my Media Library History the playback logging of my pc's folders and files are not present. Only my bookmark playback (internet stations) are present in the history window. I am concluding it is this build, as the dates coincide with the build release. I have played literally hundreds of files/folders since the release.

Hoping it's just me pushing the wrong buttons. I say this because of the strange presence of the 'Tears of Magdalena' track.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Media Library History Anomaly?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 09:31:42 PM »
It's known as broken as part of trying to resolve an issue with stream tracking. One option is to enable the option to wait for a few seconds for it to track.

-dro

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Re: Media Library History Anomaly?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 11:24:35 PM »
... One option is to enable the option to wait for a few seconds for it to track.

-dro
option resolves issue - thx!