Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: I just want to say thank you.  (Read 218 times)

ziddersroofurry

• Beta Tester
  • "Shared pain is lessened; Shared joy, increased."
    • View Profile
I just want to say thank you.
« on: March 25, 2024, 02:53:50 AM »
It's been more than a few years since I posted here and I just wanted to thank everyone involved for keeping this project alive. My biggest thank you goes out to the devs but I also want to thank all my fellow volunteers and testers for pitching in. I know we're all extremely lucky to still have a program that would have otherwise ceased to exist in a workable, secure form a long time ago. I hope everyone reading this is doing alright and that this project continues to bring us all a lot of enjoyment for many years to come.

You all rock...and are the real ones whipping the llama's ass.
-Zid