Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: BIG thank you for the video option working  (Read 1204 times)

FiftyfourForty

• View Profile
BIG thank you for the video option working
« on: September 29, 2023, 05:48:25 AM »
I love that i can have all my files in one place and being able to play video files in winamp kicks ass. Pretty much as far as i know, way back during the version 2.95 video play was new to the app. Screw VLC i'm totally happier when my little old winamp plays videos. please maintain the video playback option for this i am willing to pay.....anyone feel the same about our very old and very cool bit of software? wacup is the way i want to go. simply because of the dedication of Dr0 doing this pretty much on hiss own. how old is this guy by now? if you read this dr0, stay young at heart and please keep up the good work. i've got lotsa spare time and would love to help with this hands on.anyway another story altogether.to you and your team Dr0 thanks. fine bit of software.