Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #19100 (May 10th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #19100 (May 10th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Media Library Bookmarks radio channel launch issue  (Read 36 times)

toejam119

• View Profile
Media Library Bookmarks radio channel launch issue
« on: May 03, 2024, 09:36:27 PM »
Sometimes whilst you're already listening a radio channel (streaming aac) and you try to switch to another channel via Media Library bookmarks link (you double click it), the current channel just stops but new channel doesn't start playing. You click again the same channel you tried before and it starts playing normally. This happens infrequently, but still often enough to annoy you. I couldn't replicate the problem if I select another channel using the playlist window.

The problem persists on WACUP Preview v1.99.12.18980 (April 2024 release), PC = Win10 x64.
I first noticed the problem on WACUP Preview v1.9.20.17040 (September 2023 release), PC = Win10 x64.
I didn't notice the problem on WACUP Preview v1.0.18.6800 (December 2020 release), PC = Win10 x64.
I don't think I used versions in between these. I've only used preview releases, not beta releases.

I can circumvent the problem (the problem goes away) if I go to settings->Playlist->Titles | ATF, select "Read metadata only when file(s) are played" and disable "Use ATF when possible." So the problem is one of those two. This circumvention doesn't cause any negative effects on the usage of WACUP on my part.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 09:38:58 PM by toejam119 »