Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Clock frozen when WACUP starts  (Read 1178 times)

netradioporto

• The Music You Love Is here
    • View Profile
    • nRP
Clock frozen when WACUP starts
« on: October 27, 2021, 11:16:18 AM »
Hi there,

first of all I've just found out this WACUP project and it's a fantastic finding cause I've been a Winamp fan since ever. Thank you for your idea and efforts, I promise to contribute with ideas and bug reports...

Can anybody tell me why the clock (Time of Day) it's frozen when I start up WACUP? Shouldn't it be advancing immediately?

I'm using version 1.0.21.7236.
Regards,
---
nRP, Internet MusicBox
Porto  PORTUGAL

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Clock frozen when WACUP starts
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 12:21:05 PM »
It should be advancing but there's some bugs with the plug-in & how it initialises itself that can prevent it from working as expected. There are a number of fixes already in place with it for when a new preview build is eventually made available (I don't have a current eta for that as all of my timings on things are massively out of kilt at the moment).

-dro