Latest WACUP beta release is build #9630 (December 22nd 2021) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #7236 (March 11th 2021)

NOTE: New beta testers are not currently being added as I need to re-work the beta test program

If you've not already requested to be a beta tester & would like to then please send a PM to 'dro' to be added to the beta test group.

Note: requests to be a beta tester are processed in batches when new beta builds are released so please by patient of this process.

Author Topic: What does "User Stations" do in "Internet Radio"  (Read 275 times)

amix

• View Profile
What does "User Stations" do in "Internet Radio"
« on: October 09, 2021, 09:14:26 PM »
Hi,

what is the "User Stations" for in "Internet Radio"? I had hoped, that I could place entries of my favorite stations there (instead of keeping them in Playlists, as I do now). But I found no way, so I assume it must be a work in progress?

If so, may I suggest, to be able to have folders within "User Stations", so one could categorize the added stations? For example, I have a Playlist, that has all the BBC stations, another one has all the SomaFM, etc. It would be nice, if I could keep this organization, but have these lists appear under "User Stations/BBC", "User Stations/SomaFM", etc. (along with an "Export to Playlist" feature). Thanks!

Greetings, Andreas
Greetings, Andreas