Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Help with size  (Read 1401 times)

bluevast

• View Profile
Help with size
« on: August 21, 2021, 01:10:17 AM »
I tried the latest preview coming from the official 5.8 and noticed with I use the double size on the preview build it doubles everything unlike 5.8 where it only doubles the main player and equalizer.  Will this be fixed in future versions? As I like only the player itself to be bigger and not everything else.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Help with size
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 01:53:45 AM »
I don't view it as something to fix as the inconsistency in double-size handling for classic skins was a long standing personal bug bear. So I'd say the fix is what WACUP has done (you're probably not going to like the triple-size support that WACUP now has in it's beta builds). I know this answer probably isn't going to be liked but it's the design decision that's been made & I honestly don't plan on providing another option to size them like 5.666 did.

-dro

bluevast

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 02:54:46 AM »
Ok thanks for the work you guys are putting into this relic

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 02:53:44 PM »
I feel even more like a dinosaur now if relics are involved :)

-dro