Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: How to keep skins exactly where they are on screen every loadup  (Read 4949 times)

ozstar

• View Profile
How to keep skins exactly where they are on screen every loadup
« on: September 30, 2018, 02:07:29 AM »
Hi,

I have setup where I want the skins to be and their sizes but when I re load they are not like that. Close, but not the same.

The playlist seems to be the same, but the actual player, the clock and wav screens are smaller than what I had extended them to be.

I would like them to be exact when I reload after exiting.

I guess there is a setting somewhere that I have overlooked however I have tried a few things.

ozstar

• View Profile
SOLVED: How to keep skins exactly where they are on screen every loadup
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 11:39:37 PM »
This is solved.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: How to keep skins exactly where they are on screen every loadup
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 12:17:09 AM »
Unless something is preventing the process from correctly closing & being able to save it's settings, window positions should be remembered automatically.

Can I ask what was done to fix the issue or was it just doing a re-install & that fixed things?

-dro

ozstar

• View Profile
Re: How to keep skins exactly where they are on screen every loadup
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:08:55 AM »
Yes Reinstall fixed it.