Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Wacup go to next song when i rate MP4 file  (Read 2818 times)

mts

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Wacup go to next song when i rate MP4 file
« on: November 27, 2020, 05:51:17 PM »
Hi
When i rate video or music MP4 file, after have clicked on OK button, WACUP go the  next file in the playlist. WACUP doesn't wait for the end of file.
With MP3, OGG etc I have not this behaviour.
Strange.
The input plug-in is MP4 Demuxer v1.4.9 from jul 23 2020 from Dro
MTS

phx76

• View Profile
Re: Wacup go to next song when i rate MP4 file
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 08:28:15 AM »
Hello, I noticed the same behavior (WACUP progressing to next song upon closing the Alt+3 dialog with either OK button or Enter) when modifying ID3 tags of the currently playing audio file, no matter what the file type was.

Plus yet another observation and possibly another manifestation of the same bug...

Changing the currently playing track from within the Media Library segment list (not from the Playlist Editor) results in playing the track following after the one I actually double-clicked on. E.g. I have 10 tracks queued for playback and the first one is playing. I double-click on the fourth track in the Media Library track list and hear/observe the fifth track actually starts to play, not the fourth one. This behavior is limited to the Media Library list, changing the tracks in the Playlist Editor works correctly.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 09:24:07 AM by phx76 »