Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Winamp Skin Museum - Sourced from Archive.org  (Read 3449 times)

erasmus

• View Profile
Winamp Skin Museum - Sourced from Archive.org
« on: September 06, 2020, 08:10:34 PM »
Just ran into this today and thought this is a good place to share. ;)

https://skins.webamp.org/

From the About page.

About
The Winamp Skin Museum is an attempt to build a fast, searchable, and shareable, interface for the collection of Winamp Skins amassed on the Internet Archive.

Features:
Infinite scroll preview images
Experience skins with integrated Webamp
Fast search of indexed readme.txt texts
Made by Jordan Eldredge (@captbaritone)

You might enjoy my Twitter bot @winampskins

Two Screenshots attached below.  The skins just seem to keep on scrolling and scrolling.  :o ;D
A nice way to quickly preview lots of skins.

https://skins.webamp.org/
Linux WACUP user
Main distos - Manjaro + Solus (+ Win7 gathering dust)

Current primary WACUP interest - Cataloging accumulated Video Game Music collection and making playlists from therein.  Casual streaming of web radio and occasional returns to popular music collection.

Forum theme - Startaza

erasmus

• View Profile
Re: Winamp Skin Museum - Sourced from Archive.org
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 08:59:22 PM »
Linux WACUP user
Main distos - Manjaro + Solus (+ Win7 gathering dust)

Current primary WACUP interest - Cataloging accumulated Video Game Music collection and making playlists from therein.  Casual streaming of web radio and occasional returns to popular music collection.

Forum theme - Startaza