Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Rescan Library  (Read 4408 times)

zackbuffo

• View Profile
    • Fracture - The godfathers of Mombeach Metal
Rescan Library
« on: June 14, 2020, 01:26:10 PM »
There's a good chance, that I missed something, but I can't find the option to rescan the library in the WACUP preferences (v1.0.12.5586). Is this removed for some reason or is it still there somewhere?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Rescan Library
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 02:06:06 PM »
Preferences -> Media Library -> Local Library -> Watch Folders -> towards the bottom of that prefs page. Unless you're using the replacement plug-in which is a w.i.p. & doesn't provide an equivalent feature set.

-dro

zackbuffo

• View Profile
    • Fracture - The godfathers of Mombeach Metal
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 07:03:39 PM »
Thanks DrO, that did the trick. I thought a new ML plugin must be better, no matter what...

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 05:40:55 PM »
That's the overall aim but it's a w.i.p. & was added for the beta builds but most are better of with the existing plug-in (when the replacement is ready then the existing plug-in will be removed & there won't be any toggle options).

-dro