Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Nullsoft Winamp XP v1.1  (Read 3939 times)

mirzi

Nullsoft Winamp XP v1.1
« on: August 07, 2020, 05:48:57 PM »

This is a modern skin that aims to accurately replicate the looks of Windows XP.
It comes with 3 different window themes: Luna, Olive Green and Silver. Code is shared between them, so making alternative window themes is easy, as long as you have an image editor.
Also included are many miscellaneous features like more visualizer colors, including WMP style visualizers, and a dark display.

Big shoutout goes to Victhor, the creator of Winamp Classic Modern, Gordon "The1" Freeman, and the WACUP discord server for helping me make this thing a reality.

Changelog for v1.1:
- Dark display feature now works without broken graphics
- Improved accuracy of minimize, maximize, close buttons when inactive
- Improved rendering of freeform scrollbars in Media Library and Playlist Editor (WACUP only feature)
- Revamped Playlist editor, Equalizer and Shade player layout and graphics
- Changed file layout to add support for alternative window themes (Skin uses folders instead of .wal extension to make code sharing possible)
- Added "Olive Green" and "Silver" window themes
- Added scripts to disable text anti-aliasing where necessary
- Greatly improved my horrible visualizer generation code
- Added three new visualizer styles

Grab the latest release here
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:55:49 PM by mirzi »

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Nullsoft Winamp XP v1.1
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 01:57:40 AM »
Grrreat! 💪💪💪