Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Right click > Edit metadata for selection not working  (Read 3764 times)

dasdasgduiasgd

• View Profile
Right click > Edit metadata for selection not working
« on: February 29, 2020, 01:57:16 AM »
The window either shows "0 items selected" or, very rarely, works once then shows the metadata for that file/group of files in any future uses.

This seems to be regardless of filetype.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 03:02:54 AM by dasdasgduiasgd »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Right click > Edit metadata for selection not working
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 03:05:46 AM »
If you're using the media library plug-in that comes from 5.666 (which is the default at the moment) then this is a known issue & that dialog just doesn't work correctly due to the plug-in not working correctly. The replacement library plug-in shouldn't have that issue but it's also not complete.

-dro

dasdasgduiasgd

• View Profile
Re: Right click > Edit metadata for selection not working
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 06:21:29 PM »
Fair enough, thanks for informing me.