Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modern Layout Request & Help  (Read 10098 times)

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Big Bento Modern Layout Request & Help
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2020, 04:39:31 PM »
What did you do to fix the issue?

Something akin to coverview generally requires using the media library & customising the display of a smartview to get it to show like you want.

-dro

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
Hey friend,

I made you a video that will get the results that you are looking for.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bi4jS0B8NFvs1x3WgUQnlzvco5VMPj69

kasperke

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 01:57:30 PM »
ok...thx for the vid...learned new stuff ;-)

but still not working...all my music or cd's have an directory for themself. If i have more cd\s from one artist...then there or more then on dir in that directory

in every directory, there is a filename "folder.jpg" and thats the coverart of that cd.

now i have multiple coverart pictures of the same cd.

check the screenshot,s ...one of my music directory and on escreenshot of my winamp view now.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2020, 03:48:39 PM »
The view will show an item for each album that it's found if that's how the view filter has been configured (and sometimes the wrong image due to a bug with how the local library plug-in works at times).

In the top left corner of the view there are some buttons that can be used to change how the view works based on the filter so you may need to play around with those to see if you can get what it is that you're wanting. The default is normally to do things by album but it almost sounds like you want it by artist (which then makes it even more likely to see the wrong artwork).

However I've got to say that either it's a language barrier or something else but it's been somewhat confusing to a number of us here to understand the requests made.

-dro

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2020, 03:54:07 PM »
Also, a screen-capture of ONE of your artist's folder (and album too) will help, so we can see how you have your files exactly..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 03:56:52 PM by victhor »

kasperke

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 04:49:53 PM »
ok..i think i have all the screenshots ...sorry if i miss something..english is not my native language so i have to read and reread all your good comments to fully understand ;-)

the exemple is Annie Lennox....i have an directory called Annie lennox....now i know it has several underlying dirs cause i just have the name of the singer and no album name.
In the last dir i have the mp3,s and a file named folder.jpg (this is the album coverart) and sometimes extra's jpg pictures.

it's the same way silverjuke does it.   And for me it's was normal and universal cause i use this system maybe 30 years now. But winamp is so much better then silverjuke as a player;-)

Abhijit A

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 04:59:40 PM »
can you also share screen shots of view info, one each for one file in each folder (1 from cd1 & other from CD2), that will also show the album details in the MP3 tag data