Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Duplicating Smart Views  (Read 5257 times)

Kanzar

• View Profile
Duplicating Smart Views
« on: December 02, 2019, 11:55:52 AM »
Build 1.0.8.4346, Win10x64. On closing, present Smart Views get duplicated.

Am I doing something wrong?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Duplicating Smart Views
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
I've not heard of such an issue before - are you using ml_local or the replacement ml_ll? Also are you getting any crashes especially on closing?

Might be helpful if you could you provide a plug-in report please (via the Plug-ins preference page).

-dro

Kanzar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 11:45:44 AM »
And yup, it was me being dumb. Had both activated, that would explain things. Thanks!

dro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
Oh ok, that's one less thing for me to fix :)

-dro

Kanzar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 12:01:08 PM »
Now that I've disabled ml_local and am using ml_ll, where is the setting for media directory and to rescan? @_@ I've added songs to the My Music dir but it's not showing up automagically, so I suspect something's not right with my setup.

dro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 12:30:46 PM »
Those don't exist yet (will be worked on early next year/month) as the replacement plug-in isn't feature complete.

Its being included as a means to test the base plug-in to ensure it can work (i.e. views not crashing like ml_local can) without the additional features.

-dro