Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Just wanted to say thank you.  (Read 4885 times)

ziddersroofurry

• Beta Tester
  • "Shared pain is lessened; Shared joy, increased."
    • View Profile
Just wanted to say thank you.
« on: October 04, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »
I've been using Winamp since first going online via PC back in August of 2001. It was a huge part of my everyday life and despite newer options coming along I just couldn't get rid of it. It makes me happy knowing there are people out there who love it as much as I do who have the knowhow to continue working on it. I very much appreciate the developer's efforts and will do my best to contribute in order to support it as soon as I can. Again-thank you for all the hard work. It's very much appreciated. 

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Just wanted to say thank you.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 08:55:45 PM »
Likewise feedback like this is what helps to keep the motivation up for me on working on this :)

-dro

ziddersroofurry

• Beta Tester
  • "Shared pain is lessened; Shared joy, increased."
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say thank you.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 11:41:40 PM »
I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. Just spotted this thread over in the WinAmp reddit sub. https://old.reddit.com/r/winamp/comments/dd03m4/wacup_for_those_who_love_winamp_while_waiting_for/