Winamp 2000 SP4 (based off of Winamp Classic Modern v1.03)

• 4 Replies

The1_Freeman

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Winamp 2000 SP4 (based off of Winamp Classic Modern v1.03)
« on: August 21, 2019, 06:54:22 PM »

A Modern Skin aimed to emulate the Windows Classic feel before Microsoft got rid of the classic theme option entirely, and it is aimed at those who use Windows Classic on their machines, or just simply miss it.

What does this feature, besides carrying the features of WCM?

- Near accurate windows classic imitation
- Everything else that WCM has

There are a few things that are still wrong with this, such as the skin not being entirely aware if its running inside WACUP or Winamp (only really changes on the about button, but that's it), amongst other things.

If you want to follow the changelog and report issues (which is recommended), follow through this link, and drop any bugs you may find, however, feedback/suggestions here is highly appreciated

Latest version changelog:
v1.03.4

What's New?

Fixed: Resized the components by one pixel due to miscalculations
Fixed: Resized the volume sliders (thanks Victhor!)
Known issues:

window resizers interfere with the titlebar too much, unintentionally resizing the window, when only wanting to move it around main window is not aware whether or not it is run in WACUP or not

shade text in playlist editor is green as well as the background being white instead of black

Download below.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 07:10:35 PM by The1_Freeman »

The1_Freeman

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Winamp 2000 SP4 (based off of Winamp Classic Modern v1.03)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 09:52:58 PM »
I've noticed that my skin was pinned (thank you dro :) ), this does give me some motivation to work on it again, but due to working again and having little to no energy to sit down and tear this apart again, I'm unable to properly provide updates and fixes to some issues that have cropped up/are on my todo list to fix.

Thanks to anyone so far who has downloaded this skin and enjoyed using it, that alone makes me happy. :)

imonomi

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • Trivial Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 08:35:43 PM »
Oh hey I'm glad I noticed this post. A skin from my favourite Windows. Does it skin all the components of WACUP?

The1_Freeman

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 10:27:22 PM »
Yeah, it should.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 03:05:19 PM »
Does it skin all the components of WACUP?

That's a typical question for a classic skin, this is a modern one so it means the job is well done XD