Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: DISPLAY 1 and DISPLAY 2 VIDEO FULLSCREEN  (Read 3108 times)

Dsalomon

• buscado herramientas por el ancho internet
    • View Profile
DISPLAY 1 and DISPLAY 2 VIDEO FULLSCREEN
« on: April 24, 2019, 05:30:34 PM »
Good day, as always I greet you, with video themes a section not very popular but very powerful in Winamp / WACUP, in this post I am adding to the wish list a feature that I read once for the theme of the visualizations I leave the link .
In this case I imagine it as a way of choosing where the video screen comes from, for example, in the case of having a video projector or screen connected to the PC and configured by the extended desktop, you could choose if the video starts in screen 1 or screen 2

adapter_devicename_fullscreen = \\. \ DISPLAY1
change it to
adapter_devicename_fullscreen = \\. \ DISPLAY2

REF.
http://forums.winamp.com/showpost.php?p=2726911&postcount=2

P.S. that photoshop so imaginative

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buen día, como siempre les saludo, con temas de vídeo un apartado no muy popular pero muy potente en Winamp/WACUP, en este post vengo añadiendo a la lista de deseos una característica que leí alguna vez para el tema de las visualizaciones dejo el link.
En este caso lo imagino como una forma de elegir a donde sale la pantalla de vídeo, por ejemplo, en el caso de tener un proyector de vídeo o pantalla conectada al pc y configurada por el escritorio extendido, se pudiera elegir si el vídeo inicia en la pantalla 1 o pantalla 2

adapter_devicename_fullscreen=\\.\DISPLAY1
Cambiar
adapter_devicename_fullscreen=\\.\DISPLAY2

PD. que photoshop tan imaginativo