Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Remove the logo from the video screen or add my own logo  (Read 4787 times)

Dsalomon

• buscado herramientas por el ancho internet
    • View Profile
Remove the logo from the video screen or add my own logo
« on: February 20, 2019, 05:57:42 PM »
I think I've already piqued this with the wishes, but everything is possible in an ideal world, the question of my second post of request is also in relation to video (I think that all you will see of me is requests related to video), In a new Winamp interface there is the option:

Display logo when a video not playing

What it does is remove the logo of our flame from the video screen, but why? Ask for this, very simple "personalization"
I used to remove that logo with a Hexadecimal editor program called "Resource hacker"
Replacing a bitmap resource, which has the image attached by one in black with the same measurements 100x64 pixels and depth of 8 bits, modifying the application file Winamp.exe

But if they added that option or could choose another logo would be excellent.

Greetings here I leave related images.

Eliminar el logo de la pantalla de vídeo  o añadir mi propio logo

Creo que ya me piqué con esto de los deseos, pero todo es posible en un mundo ideal, la cuestión de mi segundo post de petición es también en relación a video (creo que todo lo que verán de mi es peticiones relacionadas a vídeo), en una nueva interfaz de Winamp existe la opción:

Display logo when a video not playing

Que lo que hace es quitar el logo de nuestra llama de la pantalla de video, pero ¿por qué? Pedir esto, muy simple “personalización”
Solía quitar ese logo con un programa editor Hexadecimal llamado “Resource hacker”
Reemplazando un recurso bitmap, que tiene la imagen adjunta por uno en color negro con las mismas medidas 100x64 pixeles y profundidad de 8 bits, modificando el archivo de aplicación Winamp.exe
 Pero si añadieran esa opción o se pudiera elegir otro logo seria excelente.

Saludos aquí les dejo imágenes relacionadas.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Remove the logo from the video screen or add my own logo
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:35:25 PM »
I'll just quote myself from my past life from http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?p=2996401#post2996401
you don't have to do resource hacking (and haven't needed to do it for 2 years!). you just need to put a 1x1 black bmp file named videologo.bmp into the %appdata%\Winamp folder and that will hide it

The only thing I'd amend to that is "%appdata%\Winamp" should be changed to the Winamp / WACUP settings folder as applicable otherwise you can change the logo as wanted & with WACUP you should also be able to use a videologo.png instead of a bmp file if that's preferred.

-dro

Dsalomon

• buscado herramientas por el ancho internet
    • View Profile
Re: Remove the logo from the video screen or add my own logo
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 04:47:01 AM »
well I think I need to read more the old forum (I would appreciate if you recommend some related topics), but depending on what I interpret, I did my tests and it worked for me in the following way with # 3276 (January 28th 2019):

copy within the "% appdata% \ WACUP" folder two files with the desired logo

videologo.BMP
videologo.PNG

only that way it worked correctly.

thank you.

bien creo que me falta leer mas el antiguo foro (agradecería si me recomiendas algunos temas relacionados), pero atendiendo a lo que interprete hice mis pruebas y a mi me funciono de la siguiente manera con #3276 (January 28th 2019):

copie dentro de la carpeta "%appdata%\WACUP" dos archivos con el logo deseado

videologo.BMP
videologo.PNG

solo así funciono correctamente.

muchas gracias.