Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Can I be a beta tester?  (Read 5615 times)

oliax

• View Profile
Can I be a beta tester?
« on: January 22, 2019, 08:02:11 PM »
wacup plays all songs no problem from the explorer drop down when winamp is running but if it is closed it gives the error in the screenshot....
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:05:15 PM by oliax »

Dr.Flay

• Evil Genius
  • Beta Tester
  • AMIGA Forever
    • View Profile
    • About Me
Re: Can I be a beta tester?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 09:35:44 PM »
As per the instructions here https://getwacup.com/#beta you should PM DoctorO
My weekly radio show on Source FM ☛ 15% Extra

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Can I be a beta tester?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 01:27:59 PM »
re: thread title - I've got your request, I'm just trying to sort out a new public preview build for later this week at which point I'll also action new beta requests.

For what's in the screenshot, I wasn't even aware of those options in Explorer. I'm not able to replicate the issue at the moment (my machine keeps trying to use an old beta build with that action that I need to resolve first) but shell / explorer integration isn't fully implemented at the moment so I'll log this issue for when that work is going to be done. This is why the preview build (and beta builds) are setup to work as effectively portable installs with the ability to manually associate things via the OS methods if needed.

-dro