Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Known Reported Public Preview Build Issues  (Read 10250 times)

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Known Reported Public Preview Build Issues
« on: December 31, 2018, 04:54:36 PM »
Here you'll find listed any common / obvious issues that are known to crash the specific WACUP preview builds noted below (either prior to or after a preview release has been released).

You can also check out the known issues page (https://getwacup.com/known_issues.html) which is a more general summary about things that maybe work in an undesired manner (due to native Winamp design) or are intentionally known to not be working due to in-progress development changes as part of the preview development.

v1.0.0.3174 (Jan 2 2019)
  • The main playlist will not scroll the currently playing item into view on track change &/or highlight the currently playing item. This is bug related to changing the spacebar to pause/un-pause playback by default.

Going to Preferences -> Playlist -> Change the 'spacebar action' to 'Scroll the current playlist item into view' will get the expected behaviour back. The handling with the default action (to pause/un-pause) is fixed for the next build.

• Some installs may complain about not being able to patch timer.w5s when installing WACUP. The cause of this is currently under investigation.

-dro
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:25:51 PM by dro »