A few observations...

• 0 Replies

soulnull

• View Profile
A few observations...
« on: Yesterday at 11:52:38 PM »
First, searching in the library (not legacy, new) always sends me back to the top once I close the search. Minor annoyance.
Second, I'm running my WACUP on a remote desktop, and every time I log into the desktop, WACUP closes. I can reopen it no problem and it resumes as though nothing happens, but also an annoyance.
Third, is there an option to follow along with whats playing in the playlist? I always have to scroll to look for it.. Honestly have looked for an option/setting I may have missed to have the playlist follow along with now playing, to no avail. I could have sworn original winamp did this at some point, but I may be mixing it up with Clementine.

Also, PSA option appears broken. It plays a file in the playlist for about 5 seconds, plays PSA, then restarts currently playing song for 5 seconds, plays PSA, repeat so on and so forth. I'm using WACUP for a radio project (talk about jumping the gun! Already using it in production, lol), so that option would be great to have working (well, if I could add a folder and set it to pick one randomly every # songs, it'd be perfect...)

Definitely heading in the right direction, though.

If I can be of any assistance in helping to diagnose further issues, please let me know what I can do. Otherwise, keep up the excellent work.