Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modern Windows 10 addition  (Read 4559 times)

tmtl

• View Profile
Big Bento Modern Windows 10 addition
« on: December 11, 2018, 11:17:24 PM »
I'm using the Big Bento Modern Windows 10 skin & wonder if it would be possible to add the Playlist name to the top of the Playlist window.  Maybe replace "Search in Playlist" with "Search in (the playlist name).
It would have to read the file name passed to Winamp to determine if this was truly a playlist.
Thanks.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Big Bento Modern Windows 10 addition
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
I'm going to say that this isn't really possible for BBM or any skin as tihngs with Winamp or WACUP currently stand as once a playlist is loaded into the main playlist editor (which is best thought of as a scratch list), there's no context of where the items added came from which makes it hard to do what's wanted. The nearest would be if the skin caused the playlist to be added to the main playlist & used the playlist change messages to know once it's loaded & then when a change happened after a complete loading it would drop the origin playlist name but that'll be super slow & not all that helpful. The only real way is to make changes to the Winamp core itself.

-dro