Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Playlists Node - Zero Pad Item Numbers  (Read 4573 times)

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Playlists Node - Zero Pad Item Numbers
« on: August 03, 2018, 05:32:31 PM »
I wish that the Playlists node would follow the behavior of the selection of Zero Pad Item Numbers.
This works great for the playlist and it would be nice if the functionality could be extended to the Playlists Titles also.
Even if you look at the .m3u in notepad, the track numbers are zero padded.

Thank You

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Playlists Node - Zero Pad Item Numbers
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 10:12:31 PM »
That's relatively simple to add in so we'll see what appears in a newer build...

-dro

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Playlists Node - Zero Pad Item Numbers
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 01:40:17 AM »
You should have also asked about having it support the "Show playlist item numbers" option but I'm feeling generous so you get support for that for free with the original request ;)

-dro