Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modern v1.2  (Read 203221 times)

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Big Bento Modern - final release v1.14
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2019, 04:58:26 PM »
From original script (songinfo.maki):

string getBitrate ()
{
   string sit = strlower(getSongInfoText());
   if (sit != "")
   {
      string rtn;
      int searchresult;
      for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++) {
         rtn = getToken(sit, " ", i);
         searchResult = strsearch(rtn, "kbps");
         if (searchResult>0) return StrMid(rtn, 0, searchResult);
      }
      return "";
   }
   else
   {
      return "";
   }
}

Sounds like a really complicated method since there is getPlayItemMetaDataString(bitrate) or getMetaDataString(String filename, bitrate), but I'm sure there's a reason for it..

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Big Bento Modern - final release v1.14
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2019, 06:39:44 PM »
Querying the current item for the information & then reverting to the above if there wasn't anything provided would probably be a better option. As most of the input plug-ins can return the bitrate (unless it's stream or a less commonly used 3rd party input plug-in).

-dro

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Big Bento Modern v1.1.5
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2020, 02:43:00 AM »
Updated OC with v1.1.5 and Maki scripts sources.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2020, 09:52:58 PM »
Stupid me... new build, just a single file I missed to update on uploaded files. New version is 1.1.5.1, see second post for details.

AIrbee

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2020, 09:47:16 AM »
First of all, thanks for the skin, its awesome!

I am really new to all of this and i noticed something weird...

When i try to show the notification with the global hotkey, it only works if the song has an album cover. When i disable album cover in general, it still only works on those songs with a cover. On song change it always shows the notification, regardless of the album cover. How can i fix this? ._.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.What you mention is weird indeed, but I can imagine a possible solution, I'll check it out later. In the meantime can you test if Bento / Big Bento work as expected on this regard?

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2020, 01:37:03 AM »
First of all, thanks for the skin, its awesome!

I am really new to all of this and i noticed something weird...

When i try to show the notification with the global hotkey, it only works if the song has an album cover. When i disable album cover in general, it still only works on those songs with a cover. On song change it always shows the notification, regardless of the album cover. How can i fix this? ._.

Interesting... I've made some tests and aparently is a wide spread Winamp bug, I replicated it on Big Bento, Winamp Modern, cPro skins, etc.

Have you ever seen this work in a skin? Which one?

Angelistick

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2020, 09:31:40 PM »
Hi, I have been having trouble getting the skin t work at 100%, (I love it by the way, It is awesome, it really updates like 10 years of winamp to "almost" new era of media playing), the problem I have is that I cant get the Integrated Waveform Seeker to show, am I doing something wrong? Is there a need for a plugin or something? I had tried at first with the official 5.8 winamp stock and only the [Big_Bento_Modern_by_Victhor_v1.1.5.1.zip] from this forum, then after having no luck with the waveform seeker and after reading that is suggested 5.666 I reinstalled with the ThumperDC release, and then installed the WACUP build 1.0.9.5144. At first I tried using the .zip directly (oops) and everything was stock except that I moved the skins directory to my downloads folder, after no luck unistalled and reinstalled winamp 5.666, wacup, and then overwrite the Big Bento Modern skins folders, (still no luck, the about skin shows the waveform but there is no option for it and only gets showed on the separated window, I only see the clasic seekbar), deleted the studio file from user directory and (almost) success! the option for the integraded waveform appeared, ticke on and off and on again and... nothing, just classic seekbar. What am I doing wrong, am I missing something, I looks so cool that I wanted it so much. I am a winamp user since its beggining, new to wacup and a Surfece Pro user. Any help will be really apreciated.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2020, 09:46:37 PM »
Did you double checked that Waveform seeker is installed? (see in plugins - General purpose). This plugin is a WACUP exclusive feature (due to many reasons), you have to enable it when installing WACUP, I mention this in case you're trying to use the separate, older, plugin which is lying around somewhere the net.

Angelistick

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 28, 2020, 03:02:35 AM »
Did you double checked that Waveform seeker is installed? (see in plugins - General purpose). This plugin is a WACUP exclusive feature (due to many reasons), you have to enable it when installing WACUP, I mention this in case you're trying to use the separate, older, plugin which is lying around somewhere the net.
Ok, now I feel retarded, thank you so much. Just right click, wafeform seeker and thats it, just as easy as that. Six installs and unistalls could be avoided with a simple right click, a simple right click...
I had the wafeform seeker windowed once, I think that the option to integrated waveform seeker apeared after deleting the studio file because I played with the skin options a lot searching for it and didnt have it (I think). Thank you so much, this gives winamp a ressurection for me.

On another topic, is it possible to have Left and Right dedicated response in the integrated spectrum analyzer?, the mirrored one looks way better than the original but it kinda lost a point when songs with hard LR panning and beats gets reacted as mono.   

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2020, 03:10:45 AM »
..is it possible to have Left and Right dedicated response in the integrated spectrum analyzer?, the mirrored one looks way better than the original but it kinda lost a point when songs with hard LR panning and beats gets reacted as mono.   

Kinda yes, right click on the visualizer and select Classic Visualization.
That's 2 out of 2, I deserve a donation! XD
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:11:44 AM by victhor »

Angelistick

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2020, 03:53:06 AM »
Of course you do. But I meant having the Lch react and Rch react at the same time, like in the mirrored visualization, not just a channel. The same, but different, but same.

Eris Lund

• The Skin Guy, Official Modern Skin tech support
    • View Profile
    • Eris Lund's Github
« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2020, 04:11:15 PM »
Of course you do. But I meant having the Lch react and Rch react at the same time, like in the mirrored visualization, not just a channel. The same, but different, but same.
I've tested in both WACUP and Winamp 3 (including the first Beta) the feature to display both channels respectively, sadly, it never worked.
Currently building the fourth (and best) incarnation of Classic Skins in Modern Skins
https://github.com/0x5066/DeClassified
Current maintainer of the WACUP version of Winamp Modern.
https://github.com/0x5066/WinampModernPP
I made that one skin that one time.
https://github.com/0x5066/Winamp2000SP4

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2020, 04:19:02 PM »
Thanks, that was the kind of testing I would have do if I had the time XD. So it doesn't work from the Winamp 3 days to this Winamp 5.666 era...

440hercios

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2020, 05:57:15 AM »
Oh, muchas gracias Victor por haberme nombrado por mi aporte de encontrar aquel pequeño error en las barras deslizables, en que la primera decía "Bajos" (lo cual está ok), pero la otra decía "Graves" y debería decir "Agudos".

Saludos!