Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modern v1.2  (Read 203238 times)

Abhijit A

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Big Bento Modern - final release v1.02
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2018, 08:06:10 AM »
rightclick to get menu in songticker, click+hold and drag the menu item (File info / Playlist info /Visualization) to time display or on divider between time display and song ticker
it will close the app without saving any settings

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2018, 03:51:12 PM »
Thanks for posting / replying, I get it now. It's a strange thing to do with the mouse (IMHO dragging onto another option of the same menu is more likely), but it's probably fixed on my working build since I changed a bit how those options work, and can't replicate it, no matter what I do.
If anyone can replicate it please report!

Abhijit A

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2018, 04:21:20 AM »
Thanks for posting / replying, I get it now. It's a strange thing to do with the mouse (IMHO dragging onto another option of the same menu is more likely), but it's probably fixed on my working build since I changed a bit how those options work, and can't replicate it, no matter what I do.
If anyone can replicate it please report!

It was accidental, I was trying a few option but the mouse key stuck that's when i found this.

ssechaud

• Beta Tester
  • Human
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2018, 06:42:17 PM »
I usually don't mess with skins, but this skin is pretty nice! Is there an non-big version? I like to keep as much screen estate as possible focussed on browsing the library and playlist windows so a smaller player window would be cool too.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2018, 10:43:10 PM »
I usually don't mess with skins, but this skin is pretty nice!

Cool! Glad you like it, hope this is the beginning of a new taste for Winamp skins =D.

Is there an non-big version? I like to keep as much screen estate as possible focussed on browsing the library and playlist windows so a smaller player window would be cool too.

Well, that would defeat the purpose of this skin, there is no such version. I'd suggest you to look for cPro skins, which are minimal in space with an arrange of windows similar to this skin (much more flexible actually), here you'll find several (including some I did) >> https://www.deviantart.com/customization/skins/media/winamp/wamodern/popular-all-time/?q=classic+pro&offset=0

PS: WACUP already has support for cPro skins ;)

rubby

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2018, 06:52:00 PM »
This skin is really incredible, and has helped me convert from that dreaded iTunes. Since I'm so new to this, I've had a lot of learning experiences along the way. It's incredibly customizing friendly, and I'm having issues with one thing- is there a way to show Title listings in the audio view? Having the breakdown of Band-Album is dope, but breaking it down further to Track listing would be incredible. Might be asking too much here, but don't know until you ask!

Thanks again for making this. It's truly incredible.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2018, 03:33:39 AM »
This skin is really incredible, and has helped me convert from that dreaded iTunes. Since I'm so new to this, I've had a lot of learning experiences along the way. It's incredibly customizing friendly, and I'm having issues with one thing- is there a way to show Title listings in the audio view? Having the breakdown of Band-Album is dope, but breaking it down further to Track listing would be incredible. Might be asking too much here, but don't know until you ask!

Thanks again for making this. It's truly incredible.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it so much! The column you'd like to have is not handled by the skin, is actually handled by Winamp / WACUP. You should post it as a thread (if it's not already requested) on the Wishlist section of this forum >> https://getwacup.com/community/index.php/board,4.0.html

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Big Bento Modern - final release v1.12
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2018, 01:50:19 PM »
Don't know if it's noted enough on my never - ending explanations but this release has a lot of WACUP customizations, including "not found album art" images (where you'll normally find a simple Winamp logo) =)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:08:21 PM by victhor »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2018, 02:03:49 PM »
I think you've kept the wacup specific changes a bit quiet 😉

It's so good to see the skin updated & out there as I know it's been a lot of work to get here 👍

-dro

Der_Rio

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2018, 10:07:27 PM »
Really cool skin! Thank you!

I guess I've found some bugs.
1. I've aktivated Autoplay/Time restore options. If I close Winamp and start it again then the small timers below the big one are gone,
2. I've activated the integrated Waveform Seeker. If I switch to the Windowshade Mode and back then the waveform disappears. But in the options the integrated Waveform Seeker is still active.

Anyway, good work!

(I'm using the latest WACUP 3140)
Rio :)

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2018, 10:49:01 PM »
Good catch, I think I can fix both bugs pretty easily.
Note though that the wording on the option for the Waveform seeker says "Use Integrated...". That's the action, what the option does, enabling will integrate and disabling it will leave waveform seeker on its own window (independently of its visibility). What you mention still shouldn't happen, but I feel I should note it for future readers =) .

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2018, 04:35:37 AM »
v1.1.3 Changelog:
Fixed = [WACUP users] Small timers not showing when using Autoplay (thanks Der_Rio!).
Fixed = [WACUP users] Integrated waveform seeker stays visible when switching from Shade mode (thanks Der_Rio!).

;)

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2018, 04:44:07 AM »
Are we able to see time as hh:mm:ss properly yet?  ;)

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2018, 04:53:30 AM »
I'm having second thoughts on the matter.. Maybe it stays as it is :P

Juanus

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2018, 04:59:34 AM »
This is Christmas. Not April fool's day.