Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modern v1.2  (Read 203223 times)

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Big Bento Modern v1.1.5
« Reply #195 on: May 03, 2020, 12:33:30 AM »
Oh, muchas gracias Victor por haberme nombrado por mi aporte de encontrar aquel pequeño error en las barras deslizables, en que la primera decía "Bajos" (lo cual está ok), pero la otra decía "Graves" y debería decir "Agudos".

Saludos!

Ja! De nada! Me acuerdo que cuando vi el aviso sobre el error no lo podía creer, es un error que ha estado ahí desde hace siglos y nadie lo había visto.

DiaBomb

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2020, 09:49:33 PM »
I have noticed that when I click from another active window into the WACUP window while it is maximized, it suddenly gets unmaximized. As a result, if the unmaximized window is too small, the playlist editor, which I have expanded, disappears. This seems to only happen with this skin.

EDIT: This also happens simply by clicking once on the album cover in the playlist editor or the info panel for the song playing.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 10:03:24 PM by DiaBomb »

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2020, 10:47:54 PM »
The PL closing is by design, when a PL button doesn't fit, it closes.
The other thing shouldn't be happening if it's a simple click, are you sure you're not dragging a bit when clicking? The skin is specially set up to be easily moved from "empty" places..

DiaBomb

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2020, 10:49:57 PM »
The PL closing is by design, when a PL button doesn't fit, it closes.
The other thing shouldn't be happening if it's a simple click, are you sure you're not dragging a bit when clicking? The skin is specially set up to be easily moved from "empty" places..

Nah, I checked. I did not move the mouse and It happens every time.

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2020, 05:28:16 AM »
I have noticed that when I click from another active window into the WACUP window while it is maximized, it suddenly gets unmaximized. ...

I don't understand how you can do this. Isn't the maximized WACUP window covering all other windows?
Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

DiaBomb

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2020, 10:18:53 AM »
You can open a small file explorer window in front of the maximized WACUP window if it's not set to always-on-top. Or you could just use a dual monitor setup.

SleepZombie

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2020, 04:38:48 AM »
Looking for this skin for Streamripper.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2020, 02:23:06 PM »
Streamripper doesn't support the standard skin support which is why it's not automatically matching the skin you're trying to use.

-dro

neralex

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2020, 12:12:31 PM »
Stumbled across scaling issues with winamp on my new 4k screens to this skin. It works great. Thanks for this. And also a big shout out to DrO for his great work on WACUP. Now I found time to test it finally. Cheers. ;)

ScoobydooNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2021, 10:36:35 AM »
I know this is an old topic but I've just wanted to get Winamp installed on my new laptop, and have been so fustrated that the standard install is so small, and even trying to use the built-in skins don't expand very well.

I used to love the Winamp Modern skin but the interface is far too small, almost un-usable so I searched for Skins that I can download / install to help ease the issue, and I was led here.

I downloaded these skins and installed them, and while it works, whenever I try to move / expand the size of the interface, I get an application error popup and the Winamp application shuts down.

I had to download and install DirectX, and so I re-started the laptop in case that was in, but alas, I still get the error message. This happens regardless of which of the 4 packaged skins I use.

I have gotten the app working okay by using a different Skin, the Winamp Classic Modern, however I do like these packaged skins so if there was a way to get them working, that would be great.

Maybe if you're unsure about the error message and wanted help in trying to fix it, I could help in testing?

Thanks, Paul

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2021, 11:20:07 AM »
mmm.. it's not a typical skin error, seems related to the Visual C++ install (that's DrO's field). Do the traditional / old Bento skins work fine?

Eris Lund

• The Skin Guy, Official Modern Skin tech support
    • View Profile
    • Eris Lund's Github
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2021, 11:46:40 AM »
Are you using Winamp 5.8 by any chance?
Currently building the fourth (and best) incarnation of Classic Skins in Modern Skins
https://github.com/0x5066/DeClassified
Current maintainer of the WACUP version of Winamp Modern.
https://github.com/0x5066/WinampModernPP
I made that one skin that one time.
https://github.com/0x5066/Winamp2000SP4

ScoobydooNZ

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2021, 07:04:00 PM »
mmm.. it's not a typical skin error, seems related to the Visual C++ install (that's DrO's field). Do the traditional / old Bento skins work fine?

Yes those ones seem to work fine, no issues

Are you using Winamp 5.8 by any chance?

5.8 Build 3660 Oct 19 2018

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2021, 07:06:45 PM »
So, switch to v5.666 or WACUP, I didn't intentionally broke support for 5.8 but that's an unsupported beta, these kind of errors are to be expected..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:07:23 PM by victhor »

ariszlo

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2021, 09:14:53 PM »
5.8 Build 3660 Oct 19 2018

I am using that version too (along with WACUP) but I experience no such errors. Perhaps, it is because I installed it over Winamp 5.666.