Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Playlist ordering in ML  (Read 4702 times)

Benco

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Playlist ordering in ML
« on: November 18, 2017, 12:02:53 PM »
Hi DrO,

IMHO the new way of managing playlists in the ML is a good idea, it take advantage of horizontal space better than the other one. There's one thing, though, that it's lacking. Playlists order can't be changed anymore, except by clicking in the columns headers. I like to order my playlists in a specific way (genre playlists first, then best of, and misc at the end). It would be cool if ordering could be changed by drag-and-drop.
Also, do you plan to add columns selection ?

Thks!

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Playlist ordering in ML
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:20:18 PM »
That's good you're liking the different way they can now be handled (the older way of nodes for all playlists is still there if re-enabled but I don't remember adding drag+drop support in the navigation pane). Will definitely consider adding manual re-ordering in a later build.

-dro

Benco

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Playlist ordering in ML
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 02:45:16 PM »
Thanks DrO!