Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: DSP Stacker Stability  (Read 22423 times)

sqgl

• View Profile
    • Ambient Radio
Re: DSP Stacker Stability
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 02:59:22 PM »
I've just re-tried with the attached copy of Multiple DSP v1.6

Yours is different from mine according to a binary file comparison even though they were both v1.6, and yours works !!!! Hallelujah !!! I am so grateful, I went looking to see if you have a Patreon button but you don't.

In fact I don't think they are the same plugin except in name and version number. Mine is by "Spacial Audio".

as well as Source DSP v2.3.5 & v2.3.3 on a patched 5.666 install (from https://winampenthusiasts.com/?smd_process_download=1&download_id=266) &
Mine would not let me add anything, there was an error as soon as I hit the + button to try. See attachments.

neither of them have shown the Winamp version message when they're enabled in Multiple DSP.
I don't know what you mean but I guess you are saying they should. Anyhow, like I said, Shoutcast v2.3.5 works fine with your stacker. Attached is an image for others to see what it looks like (very different look from the Spacial Audio stacker v1.6).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:18:40 PM by dro »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 03:16:31 PM »
Yours is different from mine according to a binary file comparison even though they were both v1.6, and yours works !!!! Hallelujah !!! I am so grateful,

In fact I don't think they are the same plugin except in name and version number. Mine is by "Spacial Audio".
Oh, no wonder it's not working for you as that Spacial plug-in (not something I'd even remembered as existing) isn't the one I was referring to. It's unfortunate that both of the plug-ins have the same version number (hence the confusion) but the nain thing is that you're sorted in getting it working :)

I went looking to see if you have a Patreon button but you don't.
Actually I do but it's only linked to from the main page at the moment -> https://getwacup.com/support/

-dro

sqgl

• View Profile
    • Ambient Radio
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 08:50:54 AM »
It's unfortunate that both of the plug-ins have the same version number (hence the confusion)

For the record, the crappy filename is called Multiple-DSP_Stacker.exe

only linked to from the main page at the moment -> https://getwacup.com/support/

I don't know what you mean by "main page" but it is not on http://getawacup.com . Anyhow I've gone to the support sub-page, and shouted you and a couple of your mates the equivalent of a round of drinks or something (If I was employed it would be more). Thanks again.

dro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 11:12:05 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the incorrect installer name & also the appreciation (is much appreciated).

-dro

zumer

• -zumer-
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »
I am modifying the MuchFX from 2007 to 2014. Try it.

MuchFX v1.2 for Winamp 2.x-5.x

Based original source code Marc S. Ressl and Nehal Mistry (http://sourceforge.net/projects/muchfx)

**Added support for Winamp 5.5+ DSP API.
**Added multi-language support (RUS/ENG).
**Added hints and context menus.
**Added button to hide the window.
**Added the MuchFX item to the Winamp main menu and the ALT+D key combination.
**Pressing ALT+F4 now causes the window to be hidden, rather than unloading the plugin.
**Settings are now stored in Winamp.ini for multi-user support on NT systems.
**Fixed work with ShoutCast Source leading to the inability to display metadata.
**Added API that makes the ShoutCast Source v1.9.2 beta workable on Winamp below version 5.25
**Fixed crash when unloading ShoutCast Source v2.3.x
**Removed Winamp 1.x DSP API support.
**The cache for the names of the plugins has been removed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 02:51:13 AM by dro »

dro

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2018, 04:40:12 PM »
I can't install that cleanly (as such I'm not testing it further at this point) & you really need to use a current install (like NSIS rather than the old PIMP solution).

-dro

zumer

• -zumer-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2018, 04:43:53 PM »
Alternative zip archive

imonomi

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • Trivial Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2018, 05:10:41 PM »
Does this one compare favourably to Multiple DSP v1.6 in any way?

zumer

• -zumer-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 05:13:39 PM »
imonomi, laid it out for what you would try and appreciate.

imonomi

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • Trivial Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2018, 05:14:57 PM »
Much appreciated!