If you've not already requested to be a beta tester & would like to then please send a PM to 'dro' to be added to the beta test group. Note: requests to be a beta tester are processed in batches when new beta builds are released so please by patient of this process.

Author Topic: Media Library Behavior  (Read 232 times)

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Media Library Behavior
« on: February 28, 2021, 06:30:39 PM »
1. In the media library views when the "Played Last" column is used, some views display the time an item starts and some display the time when the history option (if used) starts tracking the item. Technically this is correct behavior but since I have set history tracking to occur after 90% of playback, this leads to big differences in the times. Could this behavior be changed to follow the history tracking option (if used) in all views or the playback start time in all views (except the history view of course) if the history tracking option is not used?

2. Most views don't refresh automatically. Could this be changed to have the active view automatically refresh when the item being played changes (except for the history view which should continue to follow the history tracking option)?
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v20H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Media Library Behavior
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 08:12:14 PM »
Which local library plug-in are you using? I can't remember what you've said before but I suspect you're on ml_local based on the things noted. As the ml_ll / history interaction is more aligned than ml_local which to an extent does it's own thing irrespective of the history plug-in.

-dro
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 08:13:21 PM by dro »

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Media Library Behavior
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 08:21:46 PM »
Yeah, I'm still using ml_local. Waiting for the new plug-in to support album art.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v20H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system